Inter-Mountain Fair Heritage Foundation
Our mission is to solicit, accumulate, and disperse funds to maintain a standard of excellence in the Inter-Mountain Fairgrounds facilities, promote a community and family atmosphere with an emphasis on agricultural and youth education, develop long-term year-around uses for the Inter-Mountain Fairgrounds facilities and preserve the old-fashioned country fair experience for future generations.
Preserving the Inter-Mountain Fair
The Inter-Mountain Fair Heritage Foundation is working to ensure that the Inter-Mountain Fair remains the best it can be for generations to come and preserve, improve and beautify the fairgrounds. This list of improvements could have only been made possible by the generous contributions and the volunteers of this community.
- New ADA Bathroom at the Flower Building with a generous contribution from McConnell Foundation.
- New Community Event: Mountain Jubilee, to be held the last weekend of June
- Updated Main Hall: George Ingram Hall with new paint, kitchen equipment and media projector.
- Updated Jennifer Skuce Pavilion with Heating and portable sound system.
- Promoted and purchased costumes for the local Hispanic Dancers
- Painted and repaired the Horse Barns
- Painted the Beef and Sheep Barns and purchased new livestock scale.
- Beautified the Garden Reception area with pavers, shade cloth and pergola.
- Painted the restrooms and restored over 100 picnic tables
- Upgraded the restrooms and laundry at the Fair RV Park
- New windows and Siding for the Flower Exhibit Building
- New windows and painted the Fair Office
- Electronic Sign for the entrance to the Inter-Mountain Fairgrounds
The Foundation was created to help close the gap between “what is” and the vision of “what could be.”
Please join us for the Inter-Mountain Fair Centennial Celebration on Labor Day Weekend 2018