Jennifer Skuce Pavilion
Located in the heart of the Intermountain area, the Jennifer Skuce Pavilion is the ideal indoor facility for your next special event, conference, or convention.
Multi-use opportunities include horse shows, rodeo, agriculture, organized sports, social gatherings, and more. The country atmosphere and unlimited recreational opportunities make the Jennifer Skuce Pavilion an excellent choice for any gathering large or small.
In August of 2005, Jennifer lost her battle with breast cancer at the age of forty. Jennifer is the daughter of Betsy and Dave Skuce who have a home in the Fall River Valley. Jennifer was an avid equestrian who loved the Fall River area. In memory of Jennifer, Betsy and Dave joined forces with the Intermountain Junior Rodeo Association to make the dream of a multi-use facility a reality. The Intermountain Junior Rodeo Association saved funds for approximately ten years, and with the generous contributions from “Friends of Skuce,” various foundations, and the Intermountain community, funding for general construction has been completed. Over 400 people have contributed money, donated raffle items, or gave in-kind contributions. All 96% of the funds raised to date are private. The Inter-Mountain Fair Heritage Foundation continues to seek funding for additions to the Jennifer Skuce Pavilion. For more information contact us at the Inter-Mountain Fair office.
- 51,000 square-feet
- 133’ x 300’ Arena Floor (Dirt Floor)
- Dirt Floor designed by Kiser
- Preifert Arena equipped with roping chute, pens, return alley and stripping chute. Panels are removable.
- 37’ x 200’ Concrete Exhibit and Bleacher Seating
- Concession Area Available
- Bleacher seating capacity is 610 but depending on event portable bleachers are available
- Disability Access
- Handicap Seating
- Over 750 parking spaces available
- RV spaces are available on year-round basis