George Ingram Hall
The George Ingram Hall is Located in the Center of the Inter-Mountain Fairgrounds, and is hub of many activities. The Hall is named after George Ingram who was the Fair Manager of the Inter-Mountain Fair for 42 years. The building was constructed during 1949 and 1950. For the grand opening in 1950 a dance was held and all the ladies in attendance received an orchid corsage (Weigand 44). Since that time the building has hosted: weddings, memorial services, meetings, dinners, pageants, plays, concerts, craft & health fairs, dances, and evacuation & emergency centers. With its diversity, it is very accommodating for large groups.
Weigand, Glorianne. Roses to Rodeos. Maverick Publications, Inc., 1996.
- Size: 60’ x 90’
- Capacity: Seating – 378, Standing – 500
- Air Conditioning / Heating
- Stage and 2 dressing rooms
- PA system
- Portable Bar
- Tables: 60 Chairs: 400
- Disability Access
The Heritage Room is located off of Ingram Hall. The room was Refurbished the Inter-Mountain Fair Heritage Foundation and amply renamed. The Heritage room is 40’ x 25’, has a separate entrance from the hall, access to the garden area and Ingram Hall Kitchen, and can seat 40 people. It is perfect for meetings, rehearsal dinners, or any kind of small gathering.
The Art Building is located at the west entrance of the Inter-Mountain Fairgrounds. This 40’ x 60’ Building includes a kitchen and is available for rent in the months of June, July & August.
The Gazebo is located next to the Fair Office in the main entrance to the Inter-Mountain Fairgrounds. It is surrounded by the lawn and landscaping, making it a perfect backdrop for weddings or concerts. With 60 wood benches available it is very accommodating for large groups.
Picnic & BBQ Area.
The Picnic & BBQ Area is located behind the George Ingram Hall. The picnic area is a concrete covered patio. The BBQ Area is also Concrete and covered. We have 60 picnic table available for this space as well as 60 benches. This area can host a number of people.